louis vuitton malletier
louis vuitton malletier, commonly referred to as louis vuitton or shortened to lv, is a french fashion house and luxury retail company founded in 1854 by louis vuitton.
• implementation of the brand identity in a quality improvement context of the website:
– set up of a new art direction (on model images and packshots / seasonal and permanent collections),
– management of the man and woman photo shoots (art direction, casting, on set production) with e-merch, marketing, photo studio, stylists and art buyers teams,
– selection and cropping of the images produced,
– quality monitoring of the post production,
– improvement of the website interface (desktop & mobile).
• production optimization: establishment of guidelines and new processes (e-commerce, marketing, image studio, photo studio).